How to access parent/student information in CHARMS OFFICE
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com by clicking the “Login” link at upper right.
- Choose “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS ”.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code:
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the “public” calendar for your organization, handouts and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities. Note that if a calendar event is specifically assigned to your child, it may NOT show up on this calendar – check the “Student” calendar after entering the student’s ID number (see below).
- When you enter your child’s CCISD Student ID number as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keyhole” (Change Password) button.
- Update Personal Information –Click the Personal Info button, and enter/update all personal information. Our primary method of communication is through email, so please be sure that the parent emails are accurate and up to date.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!!!